All of our locations are open at a limited capacity with additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers. Because of this limit, we encourage you to schedule an appointment ahead of time to avoid a long wait.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority
Our stores are open, however, to ensure the safety of our customers and staff, we are continuing to follow guidelines set by the CDC, WHO, and the State of Florida. Not only will we be following the restrictions on capacity, but we are also taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers such as:
• Requiring masks to be worn by staff
• Requiring Customers to wear masks in our showrooms (We can provide masks if you do not have one)
• Limiting the number of people in our showroom at one time
• Sanitizing shared tools and resources between uses such as pens
• Avoiding shared workspaces and limiting in-person staff interactions
• Adjusting in-home delivery and service protocols
We ask for your cooperation as we slowly and safely return to normal business operations.
Due to the nationwide shutdown for COVID-19, some delays are to be expected. Our manufacturers may be experiencing delays in their ability to ship, produce, and accept new orders. We appreciate your patience and understanding.