Babette's - Leesburg
- This stepped bonnet floor clock features a multi-stepped plinth base. The hinged front door features a glass pane framed by removable wood mullions, offering a second style option. The lower door is framed by simple columns with decorative corbel caps. Glass mirrored back panel.
- An aged dial features worn black Arabic numerals, minute track, a sweep seconds track and charcoal finished hands. The rotating moon disk features artwork by American Hudson School artist, Thomas Cole: "The Hunter's Return — 1845" and "Home in the Woods — 1847".
- Aged nickel finished weight shells and pendulum bob, which hangs on a wood stick that matches the case.
- Removable upper side glass panels offer easy access to the movement.
- The dial and case are illuminated, with an easy to reach roller switch on the back.
- High-precision, German-made Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1218
- Height 82.75" (210 cm)
- Width 23" (58 cm)
- Depth 13.5" (34 cm)