All of our locations are open with additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers. We are currently requiring customers and staff to wear masks while inside the store. We are more than happy to provide you a mask if you do not have one. Appointments are encouraged to avoid the possibility of a wait.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority
We are continuing to follow guidelines set by the CDC, WHO, and the State of Florida.
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers such as:
• Requiring masks to be worn by staff
• Requiring Customers to wear masks in our showrooms (We can provide masks if you do not have one)
• Sanitizing shared tools and resources between uses such as pens
• Avoiding shared workspaces and limiting in-person staff interactions
• Adjusting in-home delivery and service protocols
Due to the nationwide shutdown for COVID-19, some delays are to be expected. Our manufacturers may be experiencing delays in their ability to ship, produce, and accept new orders. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
With a naturally worn look and panel doors, these versatile character pieces can just as easily store linens and dishes as feature photos and other treasures. Tasteful distressing should be expected and enjoyed.